Let Us Inspire You...
Explore all the possibilities at California's most anticipated home show - The Fresno Home and Garden Show, March 2, 3, 4, 2018, at the Fresno Fairgrounds! Now in it's 32nd year, this premier event showcases products and services in the home industry...over 500 companies will be participating! Talk to licensed contractors, see our new Pet Expo, dine at the Gourmet Food Trucks and shop over 700 booths! All of this comes just in time to give your home a money-saving Spring makeover. We'll inspire you to dust off the cobwebs and put on your walking shoes.
See you there,
Otis Webb & Julie Geistlinger
2019 Show Dates and Times
Friday, March 1st
11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 2nd
10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 3rd
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
$10.00 Adults; Children 12 & under are free
$5.00 Seniors; 60 and over
$5.00 Customer Appreciation; 3pm to close all 3 days
$5.00 with a product donation (jar of peanut butter, storage ziplock bags, box of salt) for the Dogs Dig’em® Dog Treats, a non-profit to support the St. Francis Homeless Project.
Discount Coupons & Special offers cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons or special offers.
$8.00 Parking located off of Kings Canyon Road and Butler Avenue.
$10.00 Preferred Parking off of South Chance Avenue.
(for directions and driving suggestions, see "Directions to the Fairgrounds...").
Purchase Ticket Online and not have to wait in Ticket Line!
And, might we suggest...
1) Bring your Blueprints, Plans, Sketches, and Dreams, all with you to the show! Our vendors are prepared to listen to your needs, take your information and get back to you with estimates, time lines, and the latest ideas.
2) Don't Just Browse - Talk to the professionals. If you are truly interested in a product or service, leave your name and phone number and ask the vendor to follow-up after the show, or pick up one of their brochures. Ask about Show Specials!
3) This is the BIG SHOW - Come early and plan on spending the whole day; take a break at one of the Food Courts or visit the Food Trucks! The show is both indoors and outdoors, so wear appropriate clothing, comfortable shoes, and enjoy the day.
4) Pick a Meeting Place - Decide on a pre-determined spot to meet just in case someone in your party gets lost. The Food Court is always a good spot!
5) Make a List - Take some time before heading to the fairgrounds and jot down projects you'd like to tackle in 2018. Browse the EXHIBITOR LISTING on this website and decide what companies are of interest. Also, see what companies are offering Show Specials.
6) Prepare to Shop - Many companies have items to purchase at the show, so get ready to buy! For larger items or multiple purchases, drive on up to the designated "Pull Up and Pick Up" at each of the three entrances for your convenience!
7) Wheelchairs and strollers are not available to rent at the fairgrounds.
8) ATMs will be available throughout the fairgrounds. Locations will be noted in the Show Program, make sure you grab one as you enter the show!
9) Download a DISCOUNT COUPON from this website! START SAVING NOW!
10). Only Service Dogs are allowed. You have to leave Fido at home but you can shop for him at the Pet Expo!
*Notice to Customers: There is often active filming occurring at the event. By entering, you agree that your image may appear in print, TV, or internet.