LET US INSPIRE YOU...
We invite you to explore all of the fantastic possibilities featured at this year's 32nd Annual Fresno Home and Garden Show, March 2, 3, 4, 2018, at the Fresno Fairgrounds - California's premier consumer event. Top professionals from a variety of home-based industries will gather once again, and many will be offering show specials and drastic discounts. All of this comes just in time to give your home a money-saving Spring makeover. We'll inspire you to dust off the cobwebs and put on your walking shoes. Join us at the State's most anticipated Home Show!
See you there,
Otis Webb & Julie Geistlinger
And, might we suggest...
1) Bring Blueprints, Plans, etc. - Sketches, blueprints, floorplans - take them all with you to the show. Many vendors are prepared to take your information and get back to you with estimates, time lines, etc.2) Don't Just Browse - Talk to the merchants. If you are truly interested in a product or service, leave your name and phone number and ask the vendor to follow-up after the show, or pick up one of their brochures. Ask about Show Specials!
3) The Show is BIG - Come early and plan on spending the whole day; take a break at one of the Food Courts. The show is both indoors and outdoors, so wear appropriate clothing, comfortable shoes, and enjoy the day.
4) Pick a Meeting Place - Decide on a pre-determined spot to meet just in case someone in your party gets lost. The Food Court is a good area.
5) Make a List - Take some time before heading to the fairgrounds and jot down projects you'd like to tackle in 2017. Browse the EXHIBITOR LISTING on this website and decide what companies are of interest. Also, see what companies are offering Show Specials.
6) Prepare to Shop - Many companies have items to purchase right at the event, so plan to shop.
7) Wheelchairs and strollers are not available to rent at the fairgrounds.
8) ATMs will be available throughout the fairgrounds.
9) Download a DISCOUNT COUPON from this website! START SAVING NOW!
10). Only Service Dogs are allowed. You have to leave Fido at home but you can shop for him at the Pet Center!
2018 Show Dates and Times
Friday, March 2nd
11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 3rd
10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 4th
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
$10.00 Adults; Children 12 & under are free
$5.00 Seniors; 60 and over
$5.00 Happy Hour; 3pm to close all 3 days
$5.00 Bring a new Pet product or Food
Discount Coupons & Special offers cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons or special offers.
$5.00. Parking located off of South Chance Avenue, Kings Canyon Road and Butler Avenue (for directions and driving suggestions, see "Directions to the Fairgrounds...").